Registration for the new cohort launching each June opens September 1 and closes April 30. A maximum of 12 churches are admitted into each cohort. When the maximum number of churches enrolls enrollment closes.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR REGISTRATION
- A desire to be more mission-focused in all aspects of ministry
- A willingness to invest energy and prayer into a visioning process
- A board of elders or council willing to take risks attendant to change
- A committed core of individuals willing to serve on a renewal team
- A believe that Christ can use your congregation to make a redemptive difference in your community and beyond.
COSTS OF REGISTRATION
Churches are asked to contribute approximately $3,000 per year depending on church size and location. More exact pricing can be found by contacting the Lab at email@example.com
A variety of resources are available to help financially struggling congregations. No church should choose not to participate based solely on finances. Please contact Keith Doornbos to discuss this further.
Payments are made on a quarterly basis with invoices sent just prior to each learning lab.
If you would like more information about the Church Renewal Lab or the application process please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org